What is a Personal Trainer?
A personal trainer is a trained professional who has the skills that help individuals acquire the skills based on fitness performance, help execute form, give instruction, provide motivation and guidance during their 55 minute session. We hold you accountable to your workout during our sessions.
Training Women across the okanagan
1. Initial Consultation includes fitness assessment & planning based from 4 health questionnaire forms, program design & workout. An initial consultation must be purchased in addition to any training sessions or packages.
2. Partner Training available for $20 added on to the hourly rate.
3. Additional Travel Fee for those wanting training done in their home rather then our studio.
$10 within 5kms of downtown Kelowna and $15 5-10kms, $20 10-15kms.
4. Financing available for Packages at a fee of $30.
5. Refer a friend and receive a free session.
Personalized Home Programs $50+ Personal Training Session Fee
Must have completed the consultation prior to a personalized program appointment. If you choose to do a consult plus program you can do this for a fee of $200 for a 2 hour session.
Regular Price is Consult =$100, Program =$50, Single Session $80=Total $230. Savings of $30
Package of 6
3 Months Expiry
Package of 12
6 Months Expiry
Package of 24
1 Year Expiry